Facility Monitoring Systems
Reduce Your Liability
– Without –
Increasing Your Expenses
There are options that allow independence and freedom for your residents and yet allow your facility the ability to reduce liability and costs at the same time. Towne Monitoring Service can partner with you to help provide those options for your residents and facility alike! We’ll work with you to develop a customized and cost-effective plan that’s tailored to your facility and your operating procedures.
As an alternative to expensive in-house systems, we offer for consideration the most advanced mobile emergency call platform available.
The LIBRIS, together with monitoring provided by Towne Monitoring Service, allows your residents to maintain the freedom and independence they expect all while being able to summon help if needed through the two-way pendant whether home or away! Cellular, with built-in fall detection, the LIBRIS can provide us with GPS location data when activated should true local response be needed. All this without and additional modifications or enhancements to property or building. Truly the lowest cost, highest return on investment going today!
Our goal is simple – to be the best partner you can have in keeping your residents safe, comfortable, secure and connected. With minimal investment, and of course help from Towne and the LIBRIS, you can easily provide the following for your residents:
- A pendant button that wearers can press for any help needed, that connects via two-way voice to our operators.
- If activated by a fall and the wearer is unable to communicate, our dashboard indicates that a fall has been detected.
- If needed, location information can be obtained from our dashboard as well, allowing the operator to send appropriate services to the resident.
- Also available, if needed, is geo-fencing – simply put, a pre-determined area that if exited by the resident an alert can be sent to notify staff of a potential wander event.
Interested in finding out more details? We’d love to hear from you! Contact Towne
Customize any or all of our solutions for your facility
We’ll work with you to develop an affordable and customized action plan that will allow you to better serve your residents while increasing your staff’s productivity and reducing your liability risk. You can choose from the following assisted-living monitoring systems and services:
- Well-Check Phone Calls: If yours is like many independent living facilities that allow residents to have a dedicated phone line in their room, our well-check service allows us to stay in touch. Our friendly operators will phone residents up to three times per day to make sure all is well. We’ll also contact your staff immediately if a call is unanswered or we detect other signs of trouble.
- Monitored Medication Dispensers: While nurses and aides make every effort to deliver medications on time, their hectic schedules can sometimes prevent this from happening. We can equip your facility with technologically advanced automated medication dispensers featuring timed-alarm systems that ensure the timely distribution of up to four doses per day. You’ll never have to worry about missed or forgotten dosages again.
- Elevator/Building Monitoring: Our Elevator and Sensor Monitoring service can provide additional security for your residents and provide immediate notification should a senior fall or collapse while traveling between floors in your facility or systems communicate the need for repair/maintenance.
- Disaster Preparedness/Mass Notification: Towne offers an Express Message service that enables you to notify your residents, families and staff immediately should a natural or man-made disaster occur. Residents can receive alerts via phone, text, email or any combination of these methods.
- Secure Messaging: We can provide HIPAA-compliant text message services that give you the peace of mind of knowing you can transmit sensitive PHI efficiently and securely.
- After-Hours Answering Service: Towne gives you access to live operators on a 24/7/365 basis. We never close! After-hours, roll over during busy periods of the day, or have us answer all your incoming calls – the options are endless and completely customize-able, just like everything we do.
Communication is vital when caring for the elderly – whether in their own homes or in your care. Towne Monitoring Service can assist with maintaining that link. Appropriate response, no more wasted trips or unnecessary times of staffing challenges. Utilize the power of technology and the skill and dedication of our operators to ease the burden of daily response.
“Our thought for the future is to move away from heading directly to an apartment and assessing residents. Our end goal is to send the alert over to a company like yours to speak with the resident and discern the needs of the resident. We believe that Towne would be a good solution for us…..”
Why Choose Independent/Assisted Living Monitoring Solutions From Towne?
What makes Towne different from other business monitoring services is our continuing focus on blending the talents of our high-quality staff members with state-of-the-art technology.
Our unique blend of data/voice/alarm capabilities allows us to process and handle just about anything you can get to us. Our systems work side-by-side with your facility and include built-in redundancies to maximize uptime and minimize the risk of failure. No wonder Towne has remained an undisputed industry leader for more than 65 years!
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Facility Monitoring Today
Don’t take chances with something as important as the safety and well-being of your patients or residents. Contact Towne Monitoring Service to learn more about the numerous benefits our monitoring systems for businesses can provide for your facility. Give us a call at 215-703-6450 today.