Independent Living Resident Monitoring Services
If you operate a nursing home or healthcare facility, you understand the importance of being responsive to your patients’ or residents’ needs. But the heavy burdens placed on nurses, aides and other staff members can make a rapid response difficult, if not impossible, at times.
Towne Monitoring Service offers advanced monitoring systems for Independent Living Facilities that will help you deliver the high level of care your residents deserve while reducing your liability risk. We’ll work with you to develop a customized and cost-effective plan that’s tailored to your facility and your operating procedures.
Customized Independent/Assisted Living Solutions Tailored to Your Facility
We’ll work with you to develop an affordable and customized action plan that will allow you to better serve your residents while increasing your staff’s productivity and reducing your liability risk. You can choose from the following assisted-living monitoring systems and services:
- Personal Emergency Response Systems: A PERS enables your residents experiencing a medical or other type of emergency to request immediate assistance with a quick press of a button. Whether we are responding to your existing system or individual PERS units, our operators will be able to dispatch EMS if necessary and immediately relay to your staff. Let us eliminate any wasted response time and reduce your liability.
- Well-Check Phone Calls: If yours is like many independent living facilities that allow residents to have a dedicated phone line in their room, our well-check service allows us to stay in touch. Our friendly operators will phone residents up to three times per day to make sure all is well. We’ll also contact your staff immediately if a call is unanswered or we detect other signs of trouble.
- Monitored Medication Dispensers: While nurses and aides make every effort to deliver medications on time, their hectic schedules can sometimes prevent this from happening. We can equip your facility with technologically advanced automated medication dispensers featuring timed-alarm systems that ensure the timely distribution of up to four doses per day. You’ll never have to worry about missed or forgotten dosages again.
- Elevator/Building Monitoring: Our Elevator and Sensor Monitoring service can provide additional security for your residents and provide immediate notification should a senior fall or collapse while traveling between floors in your facility or systems communicate the need for repair/maintenance.
- Disaster Preparedness/Mass Notification: Towne offers an Express Message service that enables you to notify your residents, families and staff immediately should a natural or man-made disaster occur. Residents can receive alerts via phone, text, email or any combination of these methods.
- Secure Messaging: We can provide HIPAA-compliant text message services that give you the peace of mind of knowing you can transmit sensitive PHI efficiently and securely.
- After-Hours Answering Service: Towne Monitoring Services gives you access to live operators on a 24/7/365 basis. We never close!
“Our thought for the future is to move away from heading directly to an apartment and assessing residents. Our end goal is to send the alert over to a company like yours to speak with the resident and discern the needs of the resident. We believe that Towne would be a good solution for us…..”
Why Choose Independent/Assisted Living Monitoring Solutions From Towne?
What makes Towne different from other business monitoring services is our continuing focus on blending the talents of our high-quality staff members with state-of-the-art technology. Our systems work side-by-side with your facility and include built-in redundancies to maximize uptime and minimize the risk of failure. No wonder Towne has remained an undisputed industry leader for more than 65 years!
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Facility Monitoring Today
Don’t take chances with something as important as the safety and well-being of your patients or residents. Contact Towne Monitoring Service to learn more about the numerous benefits our monitoring systems for businesses can provide for your facility. Give us a call at 215-703-6450 today.