Standard Answering Services
When you choose Towne Answering Service as your business answering service provider, your customers get 24/7/365 access to live, USA-based operators who understand their needs. Our standard answering services include:
- Call Overflow: Calls that go unanswered after a specified number of rings are automatically forwarded to one of our live operators for immediate response. Your callers avoid the frustration of having to leave a voicemail message.
- Business Day & After-Hours: Business Day can serve as a complete front desk service, provide backup for your office staff or act as a switchboard for your remote workers. After-Hours can manage those inevitable calls that come in after you close up shop for the day.
- Customized Scripts: We’ll work with you to develop custom scripts tailored to your unique business needs to ensure a consistent response. Scripts can change automatically based on factors such as time of day, day of the week, month or season of the year.
- Customized Greetings: We can also create customized telephone greetings that convey a specific message to your callers, whether you want to include general information about your business or provide additional direction to your callers.
- Virtual Receptionist: Do you wish you had a receptionist? Our operators can field incoming calls, take messages and/or route calls to the appropriate destination while projecting a professional image for your company.
- Customized Voicemail: A reliable, economical solution for situations where a combination of a live operator and digital service makes sense for your company. We can integrate various services to enhance live operator support.
- Call Screening: Greets callers with a company-specific announcement after the first ring. Examples include informing the caller that the office is closed for the day or instructing them to press a certain key to reach an individual. Call Screening can also weed out telemarketers and robocalls.
- Dispatch: A practical solution for businesses such as limousine and transportation companies and HVAC contractors, our Dispatch Services feature live operators who can handle incoming calls and route them to the appropriate on-call driver or technician.
To learn more about our standard services, give Towne Answering Service a ring at 215-723-4316 today.
“For about 45 years now we have used Towne Answering Service to help provide 24/7 coverage for our customers. The longevity of this relationship is due to the professionalism and expertise that Towne employees use when answering phone calls. Towne personnel skillfully and tactfully screen calls that are received when the office is closed. We are assured that when an emergency situation is identified the call will be promptly forwarded to our technician on call. Additionally, Towne will assist whenever possible, as evidenced when a winter storm knocked out our phone lines. Towne Answering Service helped keep us connected with our customers by taking all incoming calls and fielding messages until our phones service was restored. Our company will continue to confidently depend on Towne Answering Service.”