Standard Answering Services
When you choose Towne Answering Service as your business answering service provider, your customers get 24/7/365 access to live, USA-based operators who understand their needs. Our standard answering services include:
- Call Overflow: Calls that go unanswered after a specified number of rings are automatically forwarded to one of our live operators for immediate response. Your callers avoid the frustration of having to leave a voicemail message.
- Business Day & After-Hours: Business Day can serve as a complete front desk service, provide backup for your office staff or act as a switchboard for your remote workers. After-Hours can manage those inevitable calls that come in after you close up shop for the day.
- Customized Scripts: We’ll work with you to develop custom scripts tailored to your unique business needs to ensure a consistent response. Scripts can change automatically based on factors such as time of day, day of the week, month or season of the year.
- Customized Greetings: We can also create customized telephone greetings that convey a specific message to your callers, whether you want to include general information about your business or provide additional direction to your callers.
- Virtual Receptionist: Do you wish you had a receptionist? Our operators can field incoming calls, take messages and/or route calls to the appropriate destination while projecting a professional image for your company.
- Customized Voicemail: A reliable, economical solution for situations where a combination of a live operator and digital service makes sense for your company. We can integrate various services to enhance live operator support.
- Call Screening: Greets callers with a company-specific announcement after the first ring. Examples include informing the caller that the office is closed for the day or instructing them to press a certain key to reach an individual. Call Screening can also weed out telemarketers and robocalls.
- Dispatch: A practical solution for businesses such as limousine and transportation companies and HVAC contractors, our Dispatch Services feature live operators who can handle incoming calls and route them to the appropriate on-call driver or technician.
Experience the Multiple Benefits Provided by Our Business Answering Service
We can help you choose the ideal combination of the business answering services listed above to meet your company’s unique requirements. This will benefit your organization in a variety of ways:
- Reducing Caller Annoyance: We’ve all experienced the frustration of not having our calls answer promptly or trying to navigate a complicated phone tree — and your customers are no different. With our services, your customers can always talk to a live operator instead of a machine, or at least get immediate access to the information they need.
- Providing Better Service: Many people are willing to pay more for a product or service if they feel the company is delivering the support they demand. Our business phone answering service will allow you to fulfill your customers’ quality expectations, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Making Your Company Appear Bigger: If you operate a small business, you understand how challenging it can be to compete with the massive corporations. The professionalism of our business answering service will help you create the perception of being a larger organization with the expertise and resources today’s sophisticated buyers expect.
- Lowering Operating Expenses: When you consider the cost of salaries, benefits and employee turnover, maintaining an in-house staff to handle incoming calls is an expense that many companies cannot afford these days. Outsourcing your phone services to us can help you develop a leaner, more efficient operation that saves you money without sacrificing quality.
- Enhancing Emergency Response Capabilities: If you’re a dentist, physician or HVAC contractor, providing prompt emergency service is a business necessity. Our business phone answering service ensures your customers or patients will always be able to reach a live, caring individual in their time of need.
- Ensuring Consistency: When you call some companies, you never know whether a live individual will pick up the phone or your call will go straight to voicemail — or possibly go unanswered. With our business answer service, you can improve response consistency, which is something your regular customers will surely appreciate.
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: If your company operates a fleet of vehicles, you probably rely on a communication system that entails relaying information from a customer to a dispatcher, who then contacts the appropriate driver. Our business answering service will significantly reduce instances of someone “dropping the ball” along the way, leaving your customer waiting for a vehicle that never arrives.
To learn more about our standard services, give Towne Answering Service a ring at 215-723-4316 today.
“For about 45 years now we have used Towne Answering Service to help provide 24/7 coverage for our customers. The longevity of this relationship is due to the professionalism and expertise that Towne employees use when answering phone calls. Towne personnel skillfully and tactfully screen calls that are received when the office is closed. We are assured that when an emergency situation is identified the call will be promptly forwarded to our technician on call. Additionally, Towne will assist whenever possible, as evidenced when a winter storm knocked out our phone lines. Towne Answering Service helped keep us connected with our customers by taking all incoming calls and fielding messages until our phones service was restored. Our company will continue to confidently depend on Towne Answering Service.”