Come Join Our Team!
We are thrilled you are considering launching a career with Towne as a Call Specialist!
- Have a positive attitude & a strong work ethic?
- Desire to participate in a fantastic company culture?
- Want to land a position with long-term potential?
- Love helping people (over the phone of course)?
- Consider yourself a professional & compassionate communicator?
- Want to take advantage of our flexible shift scheduling?
If so, learn more and apply today!
Hours: Part Time or Full Time (30-40hrs/week)
Compensation: Paid training, progressing to a rate of $17.00/hr when complete.
Benefits: All employees earn PTO. Additional benefit eligibility starts at 30hrs/week! See details below.
Shifts: Take advantage of our flexible shift times and choose how many hours per week YOU’D like to work!
Location: YOURS! This is a remote position. (You must have a reliable internet connection and computer)
Primary Purpose: Process calls to and from clients & provide a warm voice.
(Note: We do NOT engage in tele-sales of any kind.)
- Easy to use, customized call scripts (not difficult at all) are used to gather & document information
- Identify & escalate priority issues when necessary
- Communicate openly with management regarding client, personnel and/or shift issues
Candidate Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism & commitment to excellence
- Must be available to work one weekend shift each week and one shift every other holiday
- Prior call experience is not required!
COVID-19 considerations: NONE!
What are you waiting for? Follow the link below and begin exploring your career potential with Towne today!
A Small Glimpse Into What This Job Involves At Towne
We perform live care calls or well checks. Sometimes that’s a simple thing like, “How are you today?” And sometimes, its a bit more involved calling with a reminder to take medication or asking someone for specific information. We call both for individuals and for health care. The common thread – we call because we care.
Our calls can also take place because a client didn’t respond to our automated system. We follow up to ensure that they are ok and perhaps reach out to their contacts to check on them. Very simple interactions, yet each one is unique – and important to our clients well being.
Still Have Questions?
Contact us below to ask any questions you may have before leaping in with your application!