Come Join Our Team!
We are thrilled you are considering launching a career with Towne as a Customer Care Operator!
- Have a positive attitude & a strong work ethic?
- Desire to participate in a fantastic company culture?
- Want to land a position with long-term potential?
- Love helping people over the phone?
- Consider yourself a professional & compassionate communicator?
- Want to take advantage of our flexible shift scheduling?
If so, learn more and apply today!
3rd Shift Customer Care Operators
Hours: Part Time (20-29hrs/week) or Full Time (30-40hrs/week)
Compensation: Paid training, progressing to an effective rate of $18.50/hr when complete.
Signing Bonus: $250 with your first paycheck, and an additional $500 when training is complete.
Benefits: All employees earn PTO. Additional benefit eligibility starts at 30hrs/week! See details below.
Shifts: Take advantage of our flexible shift times and choose how many hours per week YOU’D like to work!
Location: Our office in Souderton (reliable transportation to the office is a must). Review our COVID-19 Considerations below.
Primary Purpose: Process calls to represent our clients & provide an excellent customer experience to each caller.
(Note: We are NOT an outbound call center and do NOT engage in tele-sales.)
- Take inbound calls
- Dispatch messages
- Schedule appointments
- Process alarm signals
- Follow customized scripts to gather & document information
- Identify & escalate priority issues when necessary
- Communicate openly with upper management regarding personnel and/or shift issues
Candidate Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Strong & accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – verbal & written
- High level of professionalism & commitment to excellence
- Must be available to work one weekend shift each week and one shift every other holiday
- Must have reliable transportation to Souderton for each scheduled shift
- Prior call center experience is not required!
Benefits: Company matched retirement, health & dental benefits
COVID-19 considerations: Masks are worn inside the building at all times, touchless entry into call operating room, daily sanitization of surfaces, social distancing in cubicles.
What are you waiting for? Follow the link below and begin exploring your career potential with Towne today!
A Small Glimpse Into What We Do Here At Towne
Being an Answering Operator
Towne Answering Service handles inbound voice calls from a variety of sources. From Medical Offices and Veterinarians, to Service Companies and Contractors, to Professional Offices and Municipalities, and anything inbetween.
Of course we answer their calls, but we also schedule appointments for them, collect and distribute information, dispatch technicians, relay and patch calls, etc, etc.
Following scripted procedures, an operator is able to engage each account with customized service.
We certainly are NOT just picking up the phone and saying ‘Hello’.
Being a Monitoring Operator
Towne Monitoring Service provides Alarm Monitoring to a variety of customers and needs. From Fire and Burglar Alarms, to Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS), to Elevator Monitoring and Care Calls, there’s a little bit of every aspect associated with this end of the business.
All of our operators are trained to Answer voice calls, and as you progress through that training we introduce Alarm Monitoring to most.
This is a specialized responsibility and with it comes an increase in your hourly rate as well. It may sound intimidating, but our MOPs (Monitoring Operators) would tell you that once you get your feet wet, its actually pretty easy!
Still Have Questions?
Contact us below to ask any questions you may have before leaping in with your application!