Mass Notification Alert Systems — Pennsylvania & Beyond
We live in an unpredictable world where an emergency can occur at any time. Organizations such as large corporations, small businesses and churches must be prepared to notify their employees or members of a serious situation at a moment’s notice to increase the likelihood of a positive outcome and minimize their risks. Or maybe there are lower lever communication needs such as the closure of a building or even group reminder of an event.
Towne Monitoring Service offers advanced Express Message services that allow you to reach people promptly, efficiently and cost-effectively during an emergency. We serve the mass notification needs of organizations of all types and sizes in Pennsylvania and beyond. You’ll rest easy knowing you can get the word out to everyone who needs to know. You can contact us at any time to learn more about our mass notification system for businesses and other services.
Customized Emergency Mass Notification System for Your Business
Our Express Message service can be used for emergency and non-emergency notifications alike. Express Message gives you access to a reliable, Web-based mass notification solution that operates independently of your organization’s telephone and computer systems. This alleviates concerns about tying up your phone lines or crashing your internet during an emergency. There’s no need to make a major investment in hardware or equipment. Sub-groups can be set up in advance to allow for notifications to specific staff or families, and groups can be set up on-the-fly or by geography even to allow for customized communications should the need arise.
Without Limits – There is no limitation to the number of messages sent, the number of times the system is used or even the topic of the message – you are NOT limited to emergency only communications as some systems are. Express Message is your tool, to use how you need, without limits.
You’ll also have the flexibility to send alerts to your designated groups using any combination of the following methods:
- Text Message (SMS): Our emergency text mass notification system can deliver up to 10,000 messages per hour (165 per minute).
- Phone Calls: Our mass phone notification system can make up to 5,000 non-urgent phone calls per hours and can provide an even higher processing rate during emergencies.
- Emails: Emails are delivered to your group members instantly, regardless of volume.
Individuals can elect to receive messages in the format(s) they prefer. It’s also easy to set up and manage group lists and even allow your members to register themselves with the help of our user-friendly Web portal widget, which reduces the burden on your staff members.
How Will Our Express Notification Service for Businesses Assist You?
The world has seen how emergencies and unexpected events can arise in an instant. Businesses need to implement solutions that allow them to communicate with employees instantaneously. You need to trust that the information you relay will be received in time to put it into action, whether you are alerting your workers about an office closure or a change in event plans.
Today we are connected to many devices, but the most reliable forms of communication remain the same — telephone, text and email. When you want your employees to receive timely information, these are the best choices. Automation increases the efficiency of your messaging. You can set it up in just a couple of minutes, and it integrates seamlessly into your existing operations.
Each business is different, so we give you the flexibility to add features according to your needs. Do you need to notify only one branch of your company about a test of your emergency systems? Are you canceling appointments for an entire day of patients? You can target by group or send alerts to everyone on your list, reducing the amount of time you need to spend on communications. Other benefits of our system include:
- Ease of use: You don’t have to be tech-savvy to understand and implement our system.
- Unlimited usage: You can use the system as much as you like under our fixed-rate billing plan and choose a monthly, quarterly or annual billing cycle.
- No infrastructure needs: Our mass notification service relies on external systems, so you won’t have to install anything on your servers to begin using it.
Why Choose Towne Monitoring Service as Your Mass Notification Alert System Provider?
Souderton, PA-based Towne Monitoring Service seamlessly integrates capable, well-trained people with state-of-the-art technologies to provide efficient and cost-effective telecommunications solutions for our clients — that’s been the focus of our company since the very beginning. Our in-house systems feature built-in redundancies to maximize their reliability and virtually eliminate the risk of failure. Our mass notification service for businesses is one of the many services we can provide.
With our reliable system and flexible notification platform, you also receive these benefits:
- Improved communication: Time is of the essence when communicating during an emergency. That’s why we ensure your alerts are delivered fast. You can even set up automated emergency notifications in advance to boost your reaction time during an emergency and alert your target audience faster. Our system also ensures your messages reach every recipient — especially those with mild cognitive or visual impartments. It’ll read notifications aloud to users and ensure they’re alert and aware of ongoing emergencies (when voice messages are chosen).
- Enhanced engagement: Sending messages across multiple platforms, from text messages to phone calls, lets you reach your audience using their preferred form of communication. The result is a compelling message and more engagement, reaches the people who matter most.
- Increased satisfaction: Alerting everyone involved in your organization, from staff to clients, also boosts satisfaction. Without a reliable and fast alert system, employees or customers may commit their time and money to driving to your location only to discover it’s closed or inaccessible. A quick notification prevents these events from happening and provides your audience with an improved experience.
- Boosted productivity: Emergencies can dominate your team’s time, which makes it difficult for your staff to handle their other daily tasks. Our mass notification alert system reduces the time demands of emergencies by providing a fast alert across key platforms. Your staff can then focus on other key responsibilities or critical assignments, which can help your organization remain operational or return to service faster.
- Decreased costs: Without a system, notifications can become expensive. Our notification system helps eliminate some of the expenses by helping reduce your staffing costs. Overtime hours, for instance, can decrease by 25 percent, which can lead to a substantial reduction in employee costs. With those cost-savings from our alert system, your organization also receives a return on its investment.
As a mass notification alert system provider for many markets, we ensure our system meets the standards and requirements of your industry. Healthcare organizations, including home healthcare facilities, can depend on our mass notification services because they’re fast and reliable and because they meet Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements.
We don’t believe that a one-size-fits-all approach is the best way to serve your needs — instead, we’ll work with you to create a customized Express Message package that meets your organization’s unique mass notification requirements.
About Towne Monitoring Service
As a savvy business owner, you want to partner with other companies that have the same dedication to quality and service you demonstrate in your own day-to-day dealings. Towne Monitoring has been assisting clients for more than six decades with their communications needs. We care about implementing solutions you can use in a timely manner, and we value each client for trusting us with this important job.
Towne Monitoring was founded in the 1950s, and in 1968 we expanded our services beyond answering calls for local police departments after we saw a need for these services with the general public. As technology has advanced, so have we. Our industry-leading solutions continue to set standards for innovation and quality. We’re proud of the many ways we have helped businesses upgrade their communications abilities.
We continue to look for new ways to assist our clients with their communications needs. From our emergency mass notification system for businesses to elevator monitoring, we build bridges between clients and their employees and customers, providing ways to reach out that increase efficiency and offer great value.
Contact Us for More Information About Our Mass Notification Systems Today
Make sure you’re ready to communicate with the members of your organization when the inevitable emergency occurs. Contact Towne Monitoring Service today to learn more about the benefits of using our Express Message Service. Give us a ring at 215-723-4316.